Project Name: 990 6th Ave Infrastructure Upgrade
Address: 990 6th Avenue
General Contractor: HVAC Construction Inc – Turnkey
Client: Vanbarton Group
Contract Amount: $1,700,000
Project Status: Complete
Scope of Work
Cooling Tower Replacement
- Decommissioned and removed two (2) existing 200-ton cooling towers located on the 26th floor roof.
- Delivered and built in place two replacement 300 ton cooling towers. The towers were delivered through the base building freight elevator in sections and assembled in place on modified dunnage steel.
- Installed express risers to a new building MER located on the 3rd floor.
- Delivered and installed a new 1,200 GPM plate and frame heat exchanger with primary and secondary pump sets.
Rooftop Unit Replacement
- Demolished in place an existing 30 ton RTU.
- Delivered a new 30 ton RTU in sections through the base building freight elevator.